mercoledì 31 ottobre 2012

This is Halloween!





Hi dear tea lovers,

Today's one of my favorite days: the Witch (I was going to write *bitch!) and monsters day!
How was your Halloween?
I haven't really done much.. I've carved a pumpkin, driven my Vespa under a thunderstorm after an afternoon tea with a friend (scary and annoying with all that water slapping my face around), ordered Chinese take-out and watched (again) Gossip Girl with my sis..
A nice Halloween.. And the house's smelling like Chinese food - my God, now I'm hungry again -!

Btw, LOOKBOOK.nu has organized a project called "Spookbook" just for Halloween.
I'm posting some of my favorites looks here:




Hope you've enjoyed your day too!

Happy Halloween,
Sara.


PS: This is the pumpkin my sis and me carved;



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento